Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. Copyright, Trademarks, and DMCA Policy
Copyright © 2007 Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc.. All rights reserved. All website contents and their arrangement are copyrighted in the U.S. and worldwide by international treaty by Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. and its suppliers. You may use it as a wholesale trade resource, its intended use, when you shop with us, but not otherwise.
The following trademarks are our property: Wholesalecrafts.com, American Craft Retailers Expo, and ACRE. ACRE and American Craft Retailers Expo are common-law trademarks of Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. These marks may not be used without our consent on any product or service, except our own, in a manner that confuses consumers or dilutes the distinctiveness of the marks.
Warranties and Product Warnings
Member artists are responsible to supply retailers with any warranties or other product information. If the product information contains warnings about risks of this type, you assume all responsibility for such use. For example, some clay dishware may not be dishwasher safe. Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. make no warranties whatsoever in regard to the artwork nor do we prepare or provide product information beyond that provided by the member artist.
This site is provided by Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. on an "as is" basis. Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products included on this site, to the full extent permissible by applicable law,. Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Wholesalecrafts.com, Inc. will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or products purchased using the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy and Notification
Section 512 of the Copyright Law of the United States (17 U.S.C. §512) limits liability for copyright infringement by service providers if the service provider has designated an agent for notification of claimed infringement by providing contact information to the Copyright Office and through the service provider's website. Wholesalecrafts.com, INC. (hereinafter Wholesalecrafts.com, we, us or ours) has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement (our agent is identified below). This notification is made without prejudice or admission as to the applicability of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C., Section 512.
How to report a claim of infringement
If you believe that any of your exclusive rights under United States copyright law have been
violated in a manner that constitutes infringement, and that the allegedly infringing material
is accessible on this site or through Wholesalecrafts.com or ACRE as an online service provider,
you must notify our designated agent. Section 512 (c)(3)(A) requires that to be valid, your claim
of copyright infringement must be written and addressed to our agent (identified below) and must
provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not
understand the language please seek independent advice):
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist our agent's investigation of your claim.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider (Wholesalecrafts.com) to contact the complaining party (that's you), such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid claim (i.e., a claim in which all required information is substantially provided) Wholesalecrafts.com will undertake to have the disputed material removed from public view. We will also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material that we have removed or disabled access to that material. Wholesalecrafts.com has no other role to play either in prosecuting or defending claims of infringement, and cannot be held accountable in any case for damages, regardless of whether a claim of infringement is found to be true or false.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that material infringes your copyright interests, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution.
How to make a counter notification
If you are a Wholesalecrafts.com member and you feel that material that you have
placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact
NOT an infringement, you may file a counter notification. Section 512 (g)(3) requires
that to be valid, the counter notification must be written and addressed to our agent
(identified below) and must provide the following information (again, the list below
comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek
Our designated agent will present your counter notification to the person who filed the infringement complaint. Once your counter notification has been delivered, Wholesalecrafts.com is allowed under the provisions of Section 512 to restore the removed material in not less than ten or more than fourteen days, unless the complaining party serves notice of intent to obtain a court order restraining the restoration.
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber (that's you);
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
It is the policy of Wholesalecrafts.com to terminate users who are found to be repeat infringers.
All complaints must be sent by mail to:
PO Box 4597
Mooresville, NC 28117-4597